Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Okay here are my answers...

1. I have heard Vice President Cheneyspeak once, and President Bush (current) speak twice. I have also met former Secretary of the Army Thomas White and former Chief of Staff of the Army General Eric Shinseki.

2. I love ankle socks! (Thanks Nicole!) My feet and ankles are super sensitive and at this point in my life I can't stand long socks. The presure from the elastic is actually painful.

3. I want to return to school, I love to learn...I am terrified of going back to college...I don't know why.

4. I hate snakes!...but when I was younger I used to have recurring dream that we had a pet rattlesnake that we would let out every once and a while to raom the house...It still gives my the shudders.

5. I love washing clothes..it's justa that I hate to fold them and put them away.

6. I have been to 2 Backstreet Boys concerts. I still love them. I own all of their albums released in the U.S. My brother got a pyrotechnic cap for me from a concert he worked once.

7. I daydream all the time. (It's one of my favorite passtimes.) I make up storylines and entertain myself with them a lot. Mostly, I daydream when I should be going to sleep. I have only really shared my daydreams/storylines with 2 people...my bestfriends from college Melly and Kitty.

Okay so the rules are...

Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

Share 7 random/and or wierd facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.

Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are the 7 who I chose to tag: papermadnessinc.blogspot.com jimandjenharper.blogspot.com inkyprints.blogspot.com michongarf.blogspot.com katiespaperhaven.blogspot.com createwithchristine.blogspot.com nonapearl.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Leslie! I just wanted to let you know that I finally got my 7 interesting/weird facts down. Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend!