Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yay! They're done and in the mail!

I finished my card swaps (I even replaced the card my mom stole) and I put them in the mail yesterday. I am so glad. I even have a vauge idea as to what I am going to do for the remaining 2 card swaps. I still have to do the July and August, but they aren't due until June 25th, so I have some time.

I went to Ranae's house on Saturday (my uplines upline) and had a blast. She had 5 projects set up for us. Four cards each one using the new Stamps of the month from the new Summer Idea Book. Each project used one of the new paper packs too. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congrats on getting your swap done. I have two sitting here that need to make their way to the post office and a few I need to get started on. Thankfully not due until June. :)

It feels so good to get them done, and even better when the return shows back up - doesn't it?

Have a great weekend!