Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So I made a few changes...and the promised blog candy.

I have been eyeing everyones pretty blogs for ages now, but I could never figure out how/what to do to make mine pretty too. But today I figured it out and I hope you all like it! I am making one of my all-time favorite foods for dinner tonight! Cheese and Onion Enchilada's, and I am using the good sauce. My favorite enchilada sauce is not sold anywhere near me as far as I have been able to see, it's Macayos, and it is soooo good! Yummy! I am so excited about them I can't help myself, I might have to go and start them now, even though nobody is home yet.

Okay so for my very late blogaversary candy I am offering up some cute images of three dragon stamps from High Hopes Stamps, a couple Bella's and some Riley's as well. I am also including a sampling of some of the really cute papers I picked up this weekend in Vegas. The samples will be 6x6 sized in order to facilitate mailing easier.

Leave me a note about what your favorite comfort food is and maybe a recipe and I will enter you in the drawing.

-Leslie

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your background! And dinner sounds good! :)

Sanela Kubiak said...

I like your blog and your cards are awesome. Comfort food = chocolate. I LOVE european chocolate and I spend a lot of money getting it, but I don't like anything made of chocolate (just the real thing), go figure...