Thursday, July 3, 2008

I just want to take a moment to brag about my boss.

I truely am blessed with a wonderful boss. On Monday morning somebody walked away from my work area (near the timeclock) with my i-pod. I told my boss about it and she promised to look into it and ask around. She asked everybody she talked to about it, but nobody seemed to know anything about it. I asked around as well. This morning when she came in just before I left she asked me if I had found it. I told her that I haven't. She told me that she felt bad about it and wanted to give me some money to go towards a new one. I can't believe it! She told me it partialy because I am a good worker and never complain when she messes with my schedule, and I am always willing to help when and where she needs me. She handed me more than enough to purchase a new one. I can't tell you how loved and appreciated I am feeling right now. I am going to make her some cards and write her a thank you note.

It's truely amazing how kindness suprises you when you least expect it!

No comments: