Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some pictures

Hello, it's been a little while hasn't it. I got to go and see my dad this week. his birthday was Monday, and I got to go out and see him on Wednesday. He lives in Nebraska in a little turn of the century farmhouse that he and his wife Lisa (such a sweet lovely lady) have been slowly but surely renovating themselves. My dad is a very talented carpenter, and it shows in his house. The living room is ceiling to floor in Knotty pine, so pretty, and all the floors are wood. Anyway another little tidbit about me is that I have two brothers one half one full, and I have two stepsisters. Lucas, is the baby of the family, literally. He started Kindergarten this year. Yeppers, my littlest brother really is littlest. Okay well maybe not; I haven't seen him in four years (yes, I know bad sissy, naughty, naughty, naughty!) So you can imagine my suprise when I find out that he is the tallest kid in class, and then I realized that he comes darn close to the height of my shoulder! I told Dad and Lisa that at least someone got his tall genes. Well actually Lisa is taller than me as well so it was probably inevitable.

So about the pictures, the first one is of me when I was a tiny munchkin. Number two is Lucas who is totally obsessed with Batman right now. The third is my brother Andrew and I at our Grandma Smith's wedding, I was five so he was almost four. The last one is a picture of my Dad with Andrew who looks slightly confused. Sorry the pictures are clearer. I don't actually own them, my dad does. Since he lives in the middle of nowhere, I couldn't take them to Wal-mart to make copies for myself so I took pictures of them with my camera, all in all they came out pretty decent.

Talk to you again soon (hopefully!)

Leslie

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am so glad you had a great trip! Those pictures are so cute of you when you were little and I can't believe those are pictures of pictures they did turn out great! Thanks for all you do for us, we sure love ya!