Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Happy New Year!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I got news yesterday that has made me a very happy lady. One of my best friends Dawn has been going thru an ugly divorce for the last 2 1/2 years. Her husband had taken her daughters and was claiming that she was unfit for custody. Her attorney called yesterday afternoon and gave her the good news. The judge decided in her favor! The girls are finally coming home to stay! I am so happy for her I can't hardly stand it. I am planning a scrapbook page to celebrate. I can't decide between two titles, so let me know what you think, and maybe, you can use one for your own inspiration. If you do let me know. The two titles are Rejoice! In the Lord always. Or I will celebrate...sing unto the Lord.

-Leslie

No comments: