Sunday, April 12, 2009

I had so much fun in Phoenix, last weekend.

It was such a blast, when Mom and I got to my Grandparents house we wondered why there was a car with a Colorado license plate in the driveway. Suprise! My Aunt Nancy had flown in from Texas, and brought my cousin Alicia down to visit with us. It was so neat to get to catch up with them. I haven't seen either of them in about 4 and half years. Here are a couple of pictures we took everyone out to dinner at Macayos.

My Aunt Nancy just got her Cosemetology License in the state of Texas, and she put some beautiful highlights in my cousins hair while Mom and I went to see Stephenie Meyer. Here is a good picture of Aunt Nancy and Alicia.

And well, I suppose it would be really mean of me to talk about Stephenie Meyer, and not post a picture or anything. Mom and I got in line about 2 hours early, as there were no assigned seats, just certain areas for certain tickets. We ended up in the 7th row, right in the middle. We had so much fun, the Emcee Shannon Hale (Author of The Princess Academy) introduced all the authors, but forgot to introduce Stephenie Meyer! It was so funny when one of the other authors on the pannel asked if she was going to. She started laughing so hard she fell over. I have been so busy with work I haven't really had time to post anything, but I have made a couple of cards and I will have a preview of the Summer Idea Book. Have a great day! -Leslie

No comments: