Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tuzigoot

I grew up in Arizona, I don't know if I ever mentioned that before on this blog. I remember many school field trips to various amazing sites. Among the ones that really stand out in my memory are trips to Tuizgoot and Montezuma's Castle. Although Montezuma's Well is relatively close to the Castle I don't think I've ever been there before. My hubby has never been to any of the wonders that Arizona has to offer so a couple of weeks ago we got in the car and took a trip to Tuzigoot. I got to try out my new camera while I was at it. I love my new camera. I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of Tuzigoot with you. The last picture is of some of the surrounding mountains around Tuzigoot, and the storm that was blowing in at the time. I love how much of the sky you can see in Arizona.

Have a great week!

~Leslie

No comments: