Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's been a while

So I was told my Nicole today that I need to update my blog (the or esle was not specifically noted but...) so look Nicole I updated aren't you so very proud of me? Hee hee, sorry I have been busy finishing and sending out swaps and I have to redo a second one that managed to get lost in the mail. I got my Christmas card swap back they were all beautifully done I was so happy. Sometimes you get a couple of things in a swap that aren't what you were hoping for and you end up very disappointed. Not this time. I have even managed to sign, and partially address them. Yay! go me!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have I already have one of my mom's Christmas pressents and I just purchased a couple of things for my brother. My brother Andrew is very talented he has taught himself to play the guitar in the last couple of years, and loves to draw. He draws mainly anime, but he is very good at it. Does anyone know where I could get a book or dvd on drawing anime or maybe even comic books? I think he would enjoy finding something like that under the Christmas tree. I still haven't even got a clue as to what to get my husband for Christmas. It will have to be something he won't think of because he has a habit of telling me not to get something for him. We haven't even been shopping recently so I can't use my usual tricks of watching him browse to figure out what he would like. Maybe I will get him a magazine subscription, just for the heck of it. Anyone have any suggestions for a 30 something husband who likes to tinker with cars, and computers?

Oh well maybe next time I update I will have my new markers and some artwork to share. I hope this is a long enough update for you Nicole! Just kidding you know I love you and your munchkins too.

-Leslie

No comments: