Saturday, October 25, 2008

I wasn't tagged but I wanted to play too...

What is your husbands name? Zorran Kolic (Known to most as Zorro)

How long have you been married? 7 years

How long did you date? About 4 months

How old is he? 38

Who eats more sweets? Zorran, I buy the most sweets but he is the one who eats most of them.

Who said I love you first? Honestly I don't remember.

Who is taller? He is all day every day

Who can sing the best? Me, I love to sing, and get compliments often.

Who is smarter? Now why would you want to start that fight? He often thinks he is but I would say that we are pretty evenly matched.

Who does the laundry? Actually we do our own, if one of us needs something done we'll ask the other but usually we do our own.

Who pays the bills? He does.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? Neither of us, we're not allowed, we both have back problems. The neighbor boys 2 doors down do.

Who cooks dinner? I do, but our schedules conflict quite a lot so it's very rare that we are both home at the same time for dinner.

Who drives? It just depends on whose car we're taking, and how tired we are, if we are taking his car always him, and only him, but if we take mine, we'll trade off.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I do, but for the most part we just get over it, and move on.

Who kissed who first? Umm, I know that either of us kissed first, because we were talking about it, so I would say it was a mutual decision.

Who asked who out first? He asked me

Who wears the pants? Umm, we were both in the Army so we both wear the pants.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thats cute and the pictures is so cute too! I am glad you did this.. I so should have tagged you sorry!