Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Love the snow

I love snow, and it has finally started snowing and sticking here. I am so happy, as long as I am in the house. I really hate being cold! Oh well, the thing that I really hate is the migration of the de-icer. I guess that we use to much de-icer (I say we, but really I don't put it down very often) and so we track it in the house, which would be fine if it stayed by the door where we leave our shoes. But it does not, somehow it's all over the living room, down the stairs, in the hallway, everywhere, including (probably) the bathroom. I guess it's time to get out the vacumn, and leave it by the front door. Of course, that will make for some really attractive Christmas morning pictures. Speaking of which for the first at this job I have both Christmas and Christmas Eve off! I am really happy about that, too. Andrew (my brother) is flying in from Portland on Friday and he's staying for a whole month! I love my brother, so I am looking forward to this. Since he will be here durring the time of my Dad's birthday, we are planning to go to see him that weekend too. Well, I need to get in the shower and get ready for work. I don't want to but, I must be responsible and well I like having a paycheck, so off to work I go. Have a good day, or week or whatever until I talk/type to you again.

-Leslie

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I'm so happy to not have lots of snow this year! :) But I'm glad you're enjoying it! I didn't know you had family in OR...thats where I will be for Christmas!

Leslie said...

Yep, my brother lives in Aloha/Beaverton. He's been there for a couple of years. My cousins also live there somewher but I haven't seen them in 4 years.