Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Last night!

I have been doing the night audit for 9 days straight and all I can say is thank goodness that I have tomorrow and Wednesday off! I am the back-up auditor, and he decided to go to visit his parents for the week of Thanksgiving. Which I don't really mind so much usually, but usually I do get days off too. Not this time, it's the second year that he's gone on vacation for Thanksgiving, which isn't so bad, (double time for holiday pay is very nice) but that means that for the last 2 years, I haven't been able to cook the turkey. My mom and I have an agreement that we switch years on who gets to cook the turkey. Well I guess there is always next year, maybe. ;)

I am no where near prepared for the craft fair on Saturday, but I hope to fix that on my days off this week. But only time will tell. I will post what I get done and let everyone know how it works out.

Talk you soon!

-Leslie

No comments: